Monday, November 8, 2010

400 Posts!

Well, this is actually my 402nd post but, sheesh...that seems like a lot. I've been blogging for approximately 3 1/2 years. I can't believe it has been that long. I was looking over some of my older posts and had some laughs and even trickled a few tears.

I'm thankful to have this blog not only to share our lives with family and friends but, that it has allowed me to sort of "freeze" snippets of our life in time. I thought that in honor of my 4ooth post I would share with you some fun posts from the past few years- just because. It was hard picking just a few because I love them all!


And some a little more serious...

Ok. I'll stop now. :)

I wanted to say Thank You to all who have been reading from the very beginning. Some of you I know personally and some I do not but, Thank you either way. Another big Thank You to those who actually leave comments. It's nice to have feedback every once in a while. :)

One more thing. I'm a little excited that I have 48 followers, many of which I do not know personally which I think is kind of fun. I thought it might be nice to have a giveaway of some sort when I reach 50 followers. So, only 2 more to go!

Here's to blogging until....I've run out of things to blog about, and I'm not so sure if that's possible. At least not for now.



1 comment:

Casey said...

yay! keep blogging! i love your posts! :)