Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday.

So...this is my first time participating in this, and in my typical fashion, my pictures are a bit unorganized. They are out of order from the order I actually wore them but, I guess that doesn't really matter. Hopefully I will get better as the weeks go on. So, I guess the protocol is to photograph your outfits over the course of a week and tell everyone where everything is from.
A few things you will notice:
The weather was up and down, I don't have a weeks worth of photos, and I try to be pretty frugal when it comes to fashion. :)
Here we go...
Shoes- Plato's Closet (consignment store) 2 summer's ago
Jeans-Forever 21
Top-Buffalo Exhange (consignment store)
Necklace-Plato's Closet


Boots- Spring (end of winter sale last year)
Jeans- forever 21
Shirt-Target
Scarf-Walmart
Hat-free from a stuff swap
Ring-believe it or not, I got it 12 years ago at Rue21

Boots-Spring
Jeans-Forever 21
Sweater-H&M
Shirt underneath-H&M
Necklace-Steve and Barry's (when they were still open)
The boots again. :)
Jeans-Forever 21
Shirt-American Apparel (free from a stuff swap)
Scarf- free from a stuff swap
Earrings-Target
Sunglasses-Plato's Closet
Wedges-Payless (several years ago)
Jeans-American Eagle via Plato's Closet
Tunic-Forever 21
Necklace-Buffalo Exchange

Go Here to see what everyone else wore...and join in yourself. It's fun!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!! I'm lovin your cute style, my favorites are those cute scarfs!!

D Dierks said...

Great outfits, I especially love 3 - 5! Ha, I guess that's about all of them. :) Love your coordinating jewelry and scarves with everything.

everyone who coordinates jewelry with their outfits is always invited to join up at Bejeweled Wednesdays@jewelscapes.blogspot !

Dana Rae said...

I have to try plato's closet. There is one right around the corner I just haven't tried them out yet.

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
Just getting back into blogging since the wedding. Thanks for stopping by and cheering me on during my hiatus. Very kind. : )
What a sweet family you have. Looks like you're enjoying the Fall...my favorite time of year.
Take care,
Mary Lou