Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Deals!

Yesterday on Facebook, my friend Andrea was posting some great summer deals and activities that she found. I thought they were so helpful that I wanted to share them with you. I'm always looking for fun things to do with the kiddos during the summer. (click on the links for more info.)

  • The Double-Dog-Dare put on by Borders Books. Kids read 10 books and then they get one free! I'm definitely going to do this with my little readers!
  • Kids Bowl Free- different locations all over the U.S. Fun!
  • Summer Movie Express- put on by Regal Cinemas. $1 movies on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Can't beat that! Click on the link to find a location near you.
  • Also, check out your local library. Many of them have summer reading programs with incentives to get your kids to read this summer. I'm all for that!
Thanks, Andrea for sharing all of these great ideas! Andrea also has a blog called The Train To Crazy. She makes some pretty amazing things and has some great ideas so, go check her out.

Let's keep the ideas coming! I'd love to hear if you have any deals or summer activities to share.
If we get enough, I'll do another post so we can all share the wealth!


1 comment:

Sara SHOEmaker said...

how fun is all this?? I always love to get fun summer ideas :)

new outfit post!House of Shoes