Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend Wrap-up!


Alot of blogs I read do a wrap-up of their whole week. I always enjoy reading them but for me, it is a little too much to remember :) so, I decided that I would do a week-end wrap up, then I only have a couple of days to remember, instead of 7.

Well, let's see....Friday was family night, I made upside down pizza and we had game night. We played Candy Land and A won for the very first time, it was exciting. On Saturday, I went Christmas shopping. My lovely hubby let me go for the whole day to do some shopping. I determine to get it done every year before Thanksgiving. Massive crowds and I don't get along, and when I'm nervous about the crowds, it just takes all of the fun out of it for me. So, why I went to Wal-Mart and Target on a Saturday is beyond me but, it wasn't too bad. And....I went to the mall! If you know me well, you know that I don't really like malls. I really can't tell you why, I just don't like them. But, I went and I actually enjoyed it. Maybe because it was decorated all Christams-y and festive. Anyway, I'm a little over halfway done. Today, we went to church and then, after we got home, the kids took a nap (well, A did) and I tried to help my hubby with his blog layout but, he decided the background he picked was a little girly so, I took it off. I am still on the lookout for the perfect one for him. Kent was going to the movies tonight with a buddy so, we had him over for dinner before they left. I made Potato-corn chowder, corn bread and salad...it was yummy! Now...I'm sitting here doing this. So, that was my weekend. Pretty normal. Shopping yesterday definitely put me in the Christmas mood, and having kids made it even better.

Hope you had a good weekend!


NOTE: I realize that this week I did not post a Link Of The Week. I would still like to keep that going. If you would like to be featured, leave me a comment stating so and I'd love to feature you!

1 comment:

Circular Logic said...

I'm probably the world's worst Christmas shopper...although I love to go shopping, I don't like to actually buy gifts because I really don't know what people need. A lot of people on my list are getting stuff from The Body Shop (if they like it, of course), and that doesn't even require me to leave the house! But I agree, the decorations and the music definitely put me in the Christmas spirit. It's time for me to start baking--one of my favorite Christmastime activities :)