Thursday, October 2, 2008

Link of The Week.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



I'm going to be starting a new theme around here called Link Of The Week. I read so many blogs and I thought it would be cool to support them this way!
This week's link is ThOuGhTs To PoNdEr. This happens to be my husbands blog and it is a very good one I might add. He writes alot about current issues and just things that are on his heart. I enjoy reading it and not just because I love him! :) He just recently posted about the upcoming election and I thought it would be great for everyone to read. Oh, and be sure to leave him a comment...even if you don't agree :)


*If you would like to be featured as a link of the week, just leave me a comment! This should be fun!

FREE GIVEAWAY FRIDAY @ THE PINK POTPOURRI...This week she's giving away some really cool artwork...go now! You have until Monday!

3 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

that's a great idea! i'd love to be featured :)

Sarah said...

I checked out your husbands blog it's really great!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

OK, I'm so impressed that your hubby blogs! I'll have to check it out!

~melody~