Thursday, November 20, 2008

Our Day In Pictures.

Today, we made this
My brother called from Afghanistan, and while I was talking to him
This happened....(it was permanent)


So, I gave her this...


But, opted for this...(don't ya love the ugly blue tub...can you say 80's?)

After getting all fresh and clean, we read this...

Then, I made this...(it's pumpkin!)

And drank this...

Next, I will attempt to make this for dinner...


Fun, Fun, Fun in the M household!
What did you do today?























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun day!!! Mine has been nothing like that - just WORKING!!

Circular Logic said...

And you say you can't take pictures! These are great!

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

what a cute idea to show your day :) and i have to ask... because i know you don't give yourself enough credit... did you make kent take all those, or did you bust out the camera yourself? ;)