Saturday, June 14, 2008

Friday's Feast (On Saturday)


I have really been a slacker lately when it comes to blogging...oh well, blame it on life. :)
I've also noticed I haven't posted a recipe in awhile...sorry folks. Oh, and I also apologize if the use of these (...) bothers you. I like them so, I use them alot! I digress...
So, every other week I've decided to participate in Friday's Feast and on the other weeks give you a recipe to keep things a little more interesting. You can check out more Friday's feasts at fridaysfeast.com...try and say that 5x fast. Sorry for my randomness. (my own word.)

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? I AM A MUSICIAN SO, IT CAN GO EITHER WAY FOR ME. :)
Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with? I'LL TAKE ANY COLOR AVAILABLE
Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? I GIVE MYSELF MY OWN VERSION OF A PEDICURE...SOAKING, TRIMMING, AND PAINTING. WORKS FOR ME AND IT'S FREE! SAME WITH THE HANDS.
Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? NOPE. BUT, I HAVE WON SOMETHING OFF OF THE RADIO.
Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? IN OUR FAMILY ROOM DOWNSTAIRS

No comments: