Friday, December 21, 2007

Tired.

Today, I am tired. I mean really tired. Barely keeping my eyelids open, tired. It seems like I've been like the Energizer Bunny ever since Thanksgiving and now, I'm feeling it. I'm not really doing anything I don't need to do, I think it's just the pace. Trying to get stuff done in time I guess.
Today, I took K outside while A was napping and we had a blast. He loves to go outside! I bundled up in my snow gear and K donned my ski goggles. I should've taken a picture. I'm so bad at remembering my camera for important stuff. We made snow angels and played on the swingset. The snow still wasn't "pack-y" (not a word) enough to make a snowman. We laid on the ground and looked at the clouds moving by, then we came in and had some yummy hot cocoa. K looked at me and said "mommy, do you like hot drinks?" I said "yes." He said "I like hot drinks, too!" I thought it was cute. I've been having flashbacks of when he was a baby. He has grown so much. I can't believe he will be 4 soon. Where has the time gone?
I almost forgot today was Friday. I have to go for now but, later I will post the recipe for the Pumpkin Cranberry bread I made yesterday!


SNOW

No comments: