Thursday, April 12, 2007

Unmotivated?

What do you call it when you are not motivated? Unmotivated, immotivated, slacker, lazy...I can't think of the word but, that's how I feel today, nevertheless I am blogging. Obviously I have motivation to do this just not anything else I need to do. To be honest, I have been incredibly exausted lately and have been getting these killer headaches. I'm not sure of the cause but, they are really annoying. Anyway...today was an art-filled day at our house. We were painting and I taught my son how to paint a spider with a circular sponge brush and explained that spiders have 8 legs; 4 on each side....now we have 4 paintings with a bunch of 15 legged spiders on them. They are definitely refrigerator worthy, well...at least one of them. This afternoon the weather was quite nice so I took the kids out for some playtime. The sun was barely shining but, it was still nice. My son looked at me and said, "I think we should take a break mommy and join the sun." Then, he sat down on a lawn chair and proceeded, "let's take a deep breath...ahhhhhh." Kids say the most amazing things. Sometimes they say things that are not so nice and amazing but, this one was. I thought it was definitely worth sharing.

No comments: