Thursday, September 22, 2011

See You Later...

Hi! As you may have noticed, I have been a little "on and off" on the blog since summer. I've been contemplating this for awhile and have finally made a decision. As of now, I will be saying goodbye to the blog for awhile. I don't believe that this is a permanent decision. I may decide to come back but, for now I'm going to just leave it at that.
I've been blogging for 4 1/2 years. I remember the day I started blogging, and I cherish each and every blog I've written. They all hold so many moments and memories of my life and motherhood over the past 4 years. My blog will still remain here. I'm not deleting it because, like I said this is not permanent, it's just for a season. It may be a few months, maybe a year, I'm not sure but, my focus right now is my family and as fun as it is, blogging is not a priority for me. So, when I'm ready...I'll be back. Thank you to all of my friends and family who have kept up with us on here over the years. It has been a pleasure.

Lots of love to you all. Until next time...
-G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awe...i'll miss you!! May this be a great season for you!! :)

Nicole said...

way to go on making your sweet family a priority!

xoxo