Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Answer, You answer.

I thought it might be fun to do a little game where I ask a random question, answer it and then you get to answer it in the comments. I took a peek at my stats and notice that people are reading but, no one is commenting. Come on, people don't be shy. Don't leave me lonely here in blogland. :)
Ok, so here we go...

What are the first thoughts that typically cross your mind when you wake up in the morning?

The first thoughts that typically cross my mind in the morning are "what time is it?" "what day is it?" and "coffee." Usually the answer to the first two come after I've had the third. ha ha.


Your turn!!!

7 comments:

Casey said...

my thoughts are similar: what day is it? shower or no? and i'm starving!

Unknown said...

I must admit the thought of coffee is high on the list and what the weather is like.

Anonymous said...

My first thought is usually...Do I work today?

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

For me it's:

what time is it?

Is the sun shining?

Are the children still asleep?

Or, if I'm waking up with Daniel to send him off to work it's:

Why is it morning already?!

and

There's no way I'm getting out of this warm bed.

But then I do. :)

Kristina Clemens said...

Hahahah...I loved this....My first thought is COFFEE, my second is usually answering on of my three children's question of "Can you get me breakfast, MOM?" =)
Kristina J.

Kim said...

First thought - "Where are my glasses." Please say they are on the night stand or I have no chance of finding them. I'm basically blind. "Can I run up the stairs and wake the kids without putting all my clothes on and no one see's me through the windows?" Maybe a bit too personal... AND yes, THREE... "KERIG Brew that coffee.. Brew that coffee... Brew that coffee." Wish it could brew by the bed.

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com said...

"is it morning already?" =)