Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to My Best Friend.

Today is my handsome man's birthday. I promised him that I wouldn't rub it in that I am younger than him. But, just the mention of it is sort of rubbing it in, isn't it? I'm bad, I know.

He is gone all day today but, when he comes home he will be greeted by his request of Baked Ziti for dinner and a key lime cheesecake for dessert. Really, I feel like it's my birthday too because I LOVE me a cheesecake.

I just wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am so very blessed in every way to have a husband like Kent. With each passing year you get more and more handsome, more and more wise, and I grow more and more in love. :)

Ok, enough with the mushy stuff...Let's eat cake! *smile*

Love you Babe. You are my gift.




No comments: