Friday, March 4, 2011

Dear Spring, I am waiting for you.

Well, I have not kept up with my 30 for 30 challenge, have I? At least I've been blogging a bit more than I was. I do enjoy blogging. It is therapeutic for me. I take a few minutes with a cup of coffee, sit down and type until my little hearts content.

I don't really like to write "sick" posts because frankly, when I read "sick" posts it makes me nervous about getting sick. Weird I know. But, that is life and this blog is about life. And that's what's been happening in my world today.

News around here is that the little one has the tummy bug. Poor baby. This morning she woke up with a tummy ache and didn't eat breakfast. All she wanted to do is lay on the couch. We were having a meeting at our house this morning so, I took her upstairs to rest in our bedroom.
During the meeting my son rushes down the stairs and announces that "A" has thrown up.
I'm sure you don't want to hear the details and I sure don't want to recall them but, she is now sleeping very soundly.

This has been quite the Winter for sickness. For everyone. I don't know about you but, I am ready for Spring. Like yesterday.

Hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be back next week with hopefully something a little more exciting.

No comments: