Thursday, February 3, 2011

{Threads} short and sweet...

I am very short on time today because I have a houseful coming for dinner in about 4 hours. That said, I'll make this short and sweet.

Yesterday, a couple of you mentioned that weekly posts on budget-friendly fashion would be fun but, as far as exactly what exactly to post about...the idea well is dry at this point. SO.... I need your help and inspiration. What do you want to know about.

Ask me some questions. Anything at all about affordable fashion, clothing, etc. I'm not an expert by any means but, I'll do my best with what I know.

Sorry for the short post but, at least day number 2 is covered.

so, go on and ask away!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about pics of your daily outfits...a way to see what combos work well together?

Or accessories...I don't wear any jewelry except for earrings, and I'd like to wear more than that. However, I feel really insecure about knowing what other types of jewelry would look good with outfits. I have no idea how to pick out necklaces...even what lengths go with what tops, sweaters, etc.

How about ways to wear scarves? I know they're very much in style but I don't wear them because I have no idea what to wear them with...nor HOW to wear them!

Help! :-)

G. said...

I think I might be able to help with those things. Thanks for the input! :)