Monday, March 8, 2010

Q&A Part One...How I met my man!

Well, I received 3 questions for my little Q&A. I expected a few more but, that's quite all right, the less I will have to type. :) To avoid boring you with one long, drawn-out post, I will split the questions up over the course of this week. Shall we get started? The first question is from Smiling Sal. She asked...

"I don't know if you've posted...how did you and your hubby meet!!"

Well, I posted the LONG story about 2 years ago. The short story is that we met in 1998 at church...a great place to meet someone. Not that I would suggest going to church to primarily meet a man but, if you happen to meet the right one while you're there...you know what I mean. We got engaged in 99' and got married in 2000. Pretty cool stuff. Anyway, If you want to read the whole thing, go HERE.
Short and simple for today!
Thanks for the question, Sally! More to come...



No comments: