Monday, November 30, 2009

Today's Daybook

FOR TODAY...

Outside my window... clouds and cars

I am thinking... that I really need to get some laundry done today.

I am thankful for... A God who provides.

I am wearing... jeans, pink polka dot shirt, and bare feet

I am remembering... Saturday when we put our tree up.

I am going... to stay at home today.

I am currently reading... Enjoying God's Grace by Terry Virgo and Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist

I am hoping... to get a rest today.

On my mind... Christmas projects and gifts to make.

From the learning rooms... taking another day of rest before diving back in tomorrow.

Noticing that... my children are becoming friends. :)
Pondering these words...A house in perfect order is a sign of something more important being neglected-Frances McNutt

From the kitchen... turkey noodle soup

Around the house... a lovely Christmas tree with green, red and gold

One of my favorite things~ midafternoon coffee or tea.

Join in Here...

No comments: