Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Good Scents.

Have you smelled this perfume? I must say that it is amazing. My mom had a bottle of it sitting on her dresser and I opened it to smell...and fell in love. For my birthday, she bought me my own. I'm fairly particular about my scents. I don't like to smell like everyone else. My husband gave me a bottle of Daisy by Marc Jacobs for Christmas and I love that one too. I love getting perfume for gifts because it's not normally something that I will spend my money on.
I'd love to know....
What's your favorite fragrance?


*Take a fragrance personality test HERE.

5 comments:

QueenBee said...

I love Vera Wang, Beautiful, and Gucci...awesome fragrances!!

Casey said...

Victoria's Secret "Pink" has been my favorite since college and DKNY "Be Delicious" in Green Apple is my newest favortie.

Sandy said...

I always get lilac perfume every time we have the Lilac Festival in Rochester and I just wear that :) Its my favorite :D

(And I randomly stalk peoples blogs)

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I don't have a particular fragrance and it bugs me! I want to have one, I just haven't found one that fits me perfectly yet :)

-Andrea

Anne said...

Tea Rose (Perfumer's Workshop) Sweet and ladylike and warm, like my mother. Too bad I can't smell your perfume over the internet! Looks lovely.