Thursday, June 25, 2009

Since My Last Post....(in bullets)

I haven't really felt like blogging lately-no offense. I love to blog but, lately there's been lots of other things going on that are taking precedence over blogging. I will be back regularly at some point but, until then you may have to settle for several bulleted update-type posts. Thanks to whoever is still around to read. :)

  • We had our yard sale and made $300
  • I have been on an "unofficial hiatus"
  • I celebrated my ___st birthday. :)
  • We went on vacation with my hubby's family to Outer Banks, NC. It was lovely
  • I've been trying not to put off packing for too long.
  • Trying to visit out of town family before we are too far away. :(
  • Enjoying the sun and its warmth
  • Having multiple picnics per week
  • Enjoying squirts with the hose
  • Painting rocks
  • Painting faces
  • Having fun
  • Being Busy
  • Having fun being busy
  • Ready for the next phase of our lives.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes bullet post are the best because you don't have to tie everything together :)Happy Birthday a little late...sounds like you have doing a lot of fun things!!! I would be squirting myself with a hose if we had one - although the other day in the store I noticed some dollar squirt guns and was soooooo tempted to buy them for Om and I!! Maybe next time!!! :) (I'd make sure mine was bigger than his - of course)