- A paper grocery bag can be turned into a vest or a shirt when cut and decorated with (washable) markers. :)
- Chopsticks can be turned into conductors wands...while mommy sings the ABC's!
- Chopsticks are also cool for eating raisins and sandwiches cut into tiny squares.
- A twisty straw can be a cool slide for batman.
- Penne pasta makes really cool play people.
- Books make great car ramps.
- Empty tissue boxes can be a bed for stuffed friends.
- Oh, and twisty straws also make great princess scepters.
- Shopping bags also can double as briefcases, doll baby carriers, etc...
I love watching what they will come up with next! I'd love to hear about how your kids express their creativity...please share!!!