A few months ago I posted an interview with my then 4 year old son. My daughter is almost 3 now and has a lot to say so, I thought it might be fun to conduct a little interview with her. I got some of the questions from this amazing book called Unplugged Play by Bobbi Conner.
Here it is...
1. What is something you like that is white? Speed Racer
2. What is your favorite animal to watch at the zoo? Bear
3. What is your favorite food? Corn on the cob.
4. Tell me something that was hard for you to do? running.
5. What is your favorite thing to do on a sunny day? I like to swim.
6. Who is your favorite person in a book? Clifford.
7. If you had 100 dollars, what would you buy? umm...go to the store.
8. What do you think mommy would buy if she had 100 dollars? A princess.
9. If Namma's dog gracie could talk, what do you think she would say? She would say hi.
10. If you could fly like a bird, where would you fly? Up in the sky, out there, and out here and there.