Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Have A Winner!!!

Well, The time has come to announce the winner of the Breakfast Challenge. I had a great time trying all of the recipes and I'm happy to announce that I've been eating breakfast everyday and liking it! I've eaten breakfast cookies, eggs, oatmeal, drank smoothies...everything under the sun and I have come to the conclusion that I just can't decide which has been my favorite. So, I decided to do the only fair thing...use the trusty random integer generator. I also decided to choose 2 winners! I loved everyone's ideas and just could not chose. You have all helped me so much and made me love breakfast! So...without further ado, here are the commenters that won!

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:

12
3
Timestamp: 2008-09-14 18:50:02 UTC



#12 happens to be Farm Fresh Jessica...yay! She won my last contest, too. What a lucky girl!

#3 Is Whitney from The Glamorous Life Of A Housewife

Not only are both of these ladies winners, they also happen to have great blogs so, go on over and congratulate them!

Thanks to everyone who gave such wonderful and creative ideas, I appreciated all of the love!

*A note to Whitney and Jessica....Contact me ASAP so, I can chat with ya about what style of earrings you would like.

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I WON!?!?!? I am sooooo excited! This is the first time I have ever won anything on a blog. Yippe - you made my day! What is your e-mail address so I can give you my info?

Unknown said...

I see you already know I won last time too. Just me that's a bit slow! I love your earrings!

Weeksie50 said...

I won something this week too.
Blog give aways are so fun..

I love the song on your page..

Becky