Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Some Useful Information...

I just received some great information by email about organic fruits and veggies. It's definitely worth a read. It is 20 fruits/veggies to buy organic and 20 that aren't necessary to buy organic. I'm always confused so this was helpful. It would make it even more helpful if it didn't cost and arm and a leg to purchase products that are better for us than those that aren't. Wouldn't you think it would cost more to do more to something than it does to just leave it in its natural state? You'd think. Anyway, that's another soapbox for another day! If you want to check out those articles CLICK HERE!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Lady - you never gave me your e-mail address! I need it! THANKS! :)

Emily said...

Thanks for this link, I am heading over to read it now!