- When my husband is travelling...I sleep with the lights on.
- If I run out of dish soap...sometimes I'll use handsoap to wash the dishes.
- I'm a "worry-wart."
- I don't eat breakfast (maybe once a week. I know, I'm bad.)
- I'm a procrastinator
- Sometimes I go a day without showering.
- I only wash my hair every other day.
- I sleep on my stomach
- Sometimes I let the kids eat cereal for lunch, and if daddy's gone...sometimes for dinner but, not in the same day. :)
- I don't always go the speed limit.
- I daydream about having a dishwasher.
- I talk to myself...even in public sometimes...I get stares. :)
- I hate when my clothes have wrinkles.
- I like ironing.
- Napolean Dynamite was a great movie.
- I like Reality TV shows (the performance ones)
- I still sing in the mirror with a hairbrush. The kids get a kick out of that one. :)
Ahhh there. I feel better.
*Side note...The Pink Potpourri is doing a giveaway (she does one every Friday). Check out this weeks...A great pair of earrings! Also, take a minute and browse her blog, it's pretty cool!
*Another note...these are not confessions of things I do when my husband is gone...only a couple, the rest are just general confessions. :)