Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're Back.

What fun we had visiting my family in Ohio but, boy am I exausted. My children were thouroughly loved on and fed well. I probably gained about 5 pounds over the course of our stay. What can I say? Italian grandmas feed you when you're not hungry! And it's almost an insult to turn it down. :) We spent time with my grandparents from both sides of my family so my kids got to spend alot of time with their great grandparents, great aunts and uncles and 2nd cousins. It was so neat because you could tell they knew they were with family. They were so comfortable. They cried when it was time to leave. I, too had tears in my eyes. I am so thankful for every minute I can spend with my grandparents because you never know what tomorrow may bring. Now we are here for another week and gone the next on vacation. We are busy folks. But, we're busy having fun...and that's a good thing. (ugh. I just sounded like Martha Stewart). :)

No comments: