Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's Real Life.


I love this idea. I really do. This little "ditty" is perfect for me because you have to take pics without using photo shop, no preparation, no cleaning, nada, zip, zilch, and post the photos of whatever it is Jessica assigns for the week. The reason this is so great for me is that...I don't have photoshop (in case you couldn't tell from all of my pictures). I'm probably the only blogger without it but, that's Ok. I like my pictures au naturel. They may not be as pretty and shiny as others but, they're mine and I love them. Ok, enough of that nonsense. Here we go...


Favorite Jewelry: This was a toughie because I love all of my jewelry but, this is my current fave. My hubby gave this to me just a couple of weeks ago for my 30th birthday. I love it!
From Whence I Blog: This is it, people. My little space next to the extra fridge downstairs. (notice the blog on the screen) :)
My Best Feature: I am told it is my eyes, although this picture looks as though I'm highlighting my nasal region. My nose may be the most noticeable feature on me but, definitely not the best.
Junk Drawer: I have 2 junk drawers and I chose to show you this one because I use it the most because it's in the kitchen. I love junk drawers. They are handy for putting things that you think you'll need but, you really don't. See the little yellow and blue things next to the red marker? They're Easter egg dippers...they come in quite handy...once a year.

This is where the pic of my house was supposed to be but, I realized that if someone were to click on the picture, the enlarged version showed my exact house # and I wasn't too comfy with that. I didn't have time to take another pic so...I posted a picture of another house. I'm not sure whose house this is but, it would be OK with me if it were mine. A girl can dream, right? You can dream with me if you'd like...come on, it's fun. :)

House




That's it. Head on over to Farm Fresh for some more "Real Life."

10 comments:

Shelly said...

You really do have pretty eyes. I am so in love with the your "not" your house, house, if that makes sense. LOL!!!

gina said...

Yup, that's a dream home alright!! We have dippers that I save each year too, but that is because I need more than the one that comes in the kit. :)

Martha said...

My daughter (whose birthday is today....she's 7) has eyes like yours, a beautiful brown!
God bless!

A Crafty Mom said...

LOL, what a beautiful house that is! Maybe it could be yours someday!! Your eyes are gorgeous, happy real life day!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I would totally live there too.
You have beautiful eyes. I save stuff too--you never know...

I'm so glad you came over to play today!

Joy said...

Nice dream house!!! And your eyes are amazing! P.S. I don't have Photoshop either! Don't tell anyone!!! LOL!

Anne Elizabeth said...

Your eyes are amazing! And I love the dream house. I could live there:) Nice to meet you.

Anne Elizabeth said...

Your eyes are amazing! And I love the dream house. I could live there:) Nice to meet you.

Amy said...

Ha..love your dream house..can I come visit? lol

Great pics!
Btw--I don't have photoshop either, so don't feel bad!

Mandy said...

Too funny! Maybe we should do a "It's Real Life" dream version! I like that house, too! You have beautiful eyes...it's hard to pick our favorite feature isn't it?