Monday, February 18, 2008

Little Girls...

There's something about having a girl. I'm not sure exactly what it is. But there's something. Maybe it's the way they look at you with that "puppy dog" look and you just can't say "no". Maybe it's the endless cuddles. Maybe it's that they are magically drawn to anything sparkly and pink.
Maybe it's that they always smell sweet and look so cute in pigtails....
I think it's the fact that she's mine and I'm awfully happy about that!


*I did not take these pictures. I'm not that good with the camera as you've probably noticed. A woman from church took them, and I think she did a nice job. :)

4 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I completely understand everything you are trying to convey. :)

-Andrea

KT said...

She is so sweet! I love her pigtails!

MICHELLE said...

She is just so adorable. I can't wait to do the pigtail thing soon!

Sarah in the Middle said...

I'm totally with you. I don't have a boy yet, so all I know is that there's something about Juli that makes my heart melt. Especially the pigtails :)