Monday, February 4, 2008

A meme (whatever that actually means) :)

I stole this from Tracy due to the lack of my own creativity!

1. If I looked ON your bed, what would I find? Our comforter and pillows
2. Do you go to the bathroom with the door open or closed? Usually open so I can keep an eye and ear out for the kids but, I close it when we have company, of course. :)
3. Are your underwear and socks folded in your drawer or just thrown in? I just throw them in there and search for matches later.
4. Sleep on your back or stomach? stomach
5. Are you a cuddler?Sometimes.
6. What would I find if I looked UNDER your bed? 2 storage boxes of stuff I need to get rid of and some duffle bags.

7. Something that happened today that made you angry? I wouldn't say I was angry but, I was a little frustrated at the amount of whining going on. :)
8. Where were you right before this survey? making my grocery list and meal planning.
9. What will you do after the survey?Clean the glass on my tv.
10. Marriage or living together?Marriage
11. What shirt are you wearing now? A brown t-shirt with an eagle on it.
12. Do you sing? I've got a song in my head almost constantly.

13. Do you de-label your beer bottles?Don't drink beer but, I do de-label water bottles.
14. Do you talk about your feelings or hide them? I'm working on being better at talking about them but, my natural tendency is to keep them to myself.
15. Is there something you regret and wish you could take back? There are a few things.
16. First thing you do when you wake up? stretch and go to the bathroom

17. Ever had surgery?yes, when I was little
18. Last argument you got into with?My husband, over something silly, as usual. :)

19. Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles? see #13
20. What’s one good thing about the person you like?Only one? He's very passionate and driven..I love that about him.

21. How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?too long.
22. Current song on myspace?I have a playlist with all different songs.
23. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep? guilty.
24. If you were given the chance to take care of a monkey for a weekend, would you?My kids would love that but, I don't think my husband would. :)

25. What is the current advertisement on the side of the screen?There isn’t one.
26. What are you looking forward to in the next few months? Going to Boston!

27. It’s midnight. Who are you texting?no one.
28. It’s Wednesday afternoon, where are you usually?At home with the kids napping.
29. Honestly, if you could have ANYONE in the world, who would it be? Have, as in a mate? No one but my man but, I wouldn't mind having someone to clean my house. :)
30. Your wish list consists of? A couple of hours of quiet to read, spring, and a new black purse.
31. Your best friend just asked you out and you say? Ok.

32. You’re going to New York for shopping, where do you go first? H&M maybe? I don't know, that's a tough one. Some vintage boutiques would be cool, too.
33. You need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go to first? Steve and Barry's or Plato's Closet
34. How do you feel about your hair? I have a great stylist! (shout out to Gen!) :)
35. What time do you wake up for school?My school days are long gone.
36. What movie is in your DVD player?Nothing right now.
37. If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move? Somehwere in Europe; namely, Italy. I dream big. :)
38. What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?My kids and husband gave me a group hug and told me they loved me...awwww!
39. How many TRUE best friends do you have?Besides Kent, none really.
40. What would you change about your life right now? A little more sleep. :)
41. Whats the best feeling in the world? Being secure in who I am in Christ.

No comments: