Oprah has one so, why can't I, right? I decided to let you in on a list of some of my fave things. Note: I'm not talking about my favorite things as in the obvious, my hubby my kids, etc...I mean my fave items. Just for fun. Here's just a few.
1. Flats. Love them. I used to wear heels all of the time...until I had kids. I'm so glad there are so many cute styles available. They are stylish and comfy. You can get some of them really cheap too. I found a cute gray pair on sale for $3- can't beat that!
2. Coffee. But, the funny thing is, I mostly drink decaf. I gave up caffeine when I was pregnant with my son and I never really went back. I just love the taste of it...with cream. :)
3. Hazelnuts. I love the scent of hazelnut candles and the taste of hazelnut in coffee or anything for that matter.
4. When I first learned that skinny jeans were back in, I thought"I will never wear those." Well, I now have a pair. I think the key is to finding a pair that fits you comfortably and aren't too tight. I didn't really want to look like a celebrity or a fashion victim, I just wanted to try them out and see if I liked them. I found a pair at Steve and Barry's for $14.98. They fit nicely and look great with flats! Thanks, Sarah Jessica Parker.
5. Sensual Amber by Bath and Body Works. I've loved this scent since the first time I smelled it. Every time I would go past a Bath and Body works store, I would go in and smell it. Just smell it. I never bought it. Then, for Christmas, I received the lotion for a gift and now, it's all I wear. It smells amazing.
6. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture for this one.
I love Mediterranean food; Especially Greek and Lebanese. I love hummus, stuffed grape leaves (dolmades), spanikopita, just to name a few. Ok, now I'm hungry. :)
Well, there you go. I'd love to hear some of your favorite things.