Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Gratitude Tuesday...

I am thankful for many, many things but, there is not a blog large enough to fit everything I'm thankful for so...here are a few things I'm thankful for today.

-The hugs I received from my kids today. :)
-My husband making breakfast for the kids this morning.
-It's not snowing yet!
-I was able to see my grandparents and my Dad over the weekend.
-That I will be hosting my Mom and Grandma for Thanksgiving.
-My wonderful neighbors (you know who you are) :)
-My Christmas shopping is almost done
-The internet (see above) :)
-Ava's cough doesn't seem to be as hard as it was yesterday.
-My house smells good. (Thanks to Sarah for the idea)

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

What a wonderful list of thankfulness! And I think your neighbors are pretty wonderful too... :)

Amen! to the not snowing yet. My tear ducts haven't replenished themselves yet from the snow flake sighting of November 7th yet. ;)

-Andrea