Monday, November 19, 2007

FYI...

This will probably be my only post this week because I'll be a little busy with Thanksgiving coming up in a few days. Pretty much tomorrow and Wednesday will be spent cleaning and doing preparations for my family and our friends who will be coming the day after Thanksgiving. To be honest I am a little stressed out. Not necessarily because of the work but, because of the lists. I hate lists but, they are absolutely essential in my life because half of the time I would lose my head if it weren't attached. If I didn't write things down....let's just say, disaster would unfold. Actually, my husband got me into list making except mine aren't on 5,000 sticky notes all over the wall and desk. :) The lists overwhelm me but, If I didn't have the lists to remember everything, It would not be pretty. I keep referring to "the lists" as if they are some kind of pest or enemy I'm trying to get rid of....well, they kind of are but, I will never get rid of them. They are just something I have to live with. All that aside, if I don't blog before then Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your friends and families.

5 comments:

KT said...

I hope you get the things on your list done...I have had a Thanksgiving list for a few weeks now...I am hosting Mark's family on Thanksgiving! I love doing it, but it does get a bit overwhelming at times! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your company...Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

I finally figured out how to comment! Well! don't get stressed! it will all work out, Gramma and I are looking forward to spending a Blessed Thanksgiving with you and your precious family.
As far as the lists go, they are near and dear to my heart, everyone thinks I have it all together and I am so organized, all praise be to the LISTS!!!! Just teasing but there is some truth there. Love you G. Thanks for cooking this year it truly blesses my heart. Mom

Unknown said...

I'm a compulsive list maker! There's just something so satisfying about crossing off things with my little red pen. As for Thanksgiving, this is the one holiday that we reserve only for my husband and our two children. We cook together, eat together, laugh together. It's wonderful!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

My brain is my lists - seriously. I would walk around in circles all day without my lists.

Stressed?? Who's stressed about Thanksgiving? Just because I have no hair left doesn't mean I'm stressed ;) Just kidding I'm cool as a cucumber... really.
It's going to be a wonderful day for you guys - how could it not be with what a great family you are. Have fun and enjoy your special time together!!!

-Andrea

Kent M. said...

Take it from me, scratch the lists beb!