Thursday, October 4, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl!

In our family, no one can seem to figure out who Ava looks like. Most say Kole looks like both of us but, for some reason Ava has them stumped. I'm not sure why it really matters, I know she's ours but, I guess it's fun for people to try and figure it out. Anyway, for those of you who have been wondering who Ava looks more like, here it is....The Look-alike meter! Cheesy, I know but, it's bound to settle all the confusion once and for all. What do you think?



2 comments:

bethany said...

Hee! I think that both Kole and Ava look like both of you. I think I'd say Ava looks more like Kent, if I had to pick, though. :)

MICHELLE said...

This is great! Everyone is always telling me how much Samuel looks like Tim. The truth can now be unveiled!