Saturday, June 23, 2012

Life.

Has it really been 4 months since I've posted? Wow. I keep saying to myself, "You know you want to blog, just sit down and do it!" But, alas I have not listened to myself and have procrastinated. It's not that I haven't had anything to blog about, believe me.  I guess it has been more about what not to blog about. Over the years, I've kept this blog rather light and fun, even in the midst of some pretty rough times. Although, I've wanted to blog about the rough times, I have chosen not to for several reasons that I won't go into.  I'm not going to make any promises as to the frequency of my posts because most likely I will break it but, I will say I will post when I feel like it. (*smile*) It is much less pressure that way, and I will TRY my best to not let another 4 months go by. How's that?
I did have a little announcement to make for those of you that do not follow me on twitter and facebook.  If you do, I apologize for the repeat information....

-I'm 17 1/2 weeks pregnant with #3!  We are very excited, and this is a big story in itself. Maybe another blog post? I'm due around Thanksgiving which I think is very timely.  This pregnancy has been very different from the other two. I feel more tired than I did with K and A. I think it may be the fact that I am a bit older, and also have two other kiddos (and hubby) I'm caring for. We are also in a different and very busy stage of life so, that could be a factor as well.  I am so thankful for this blessing the Lord has chosen to give us!  I will keep you updated on the gender and maybe even show a belly pic or two.

Thanks for reading. Until next time. :)

-G.


No comments: