Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Evil, I Tell Ya!



My dad recently sent some peanut butter M&M's to the kiddos in a care package, and naturally I ate some too. I mean, he didn't think that I was just going to save them all for the kids and not sample any, right? They were just the little snack size bags so, it was easy to see why I had two bags. I mean, 2 little bags don't even equal a normal size bag.

The other day I was in Target and I saw the big 50% off Halloween Candy sign and I thought "hmm..let me see what they have." Honestly, I am not a big candy eater but, there are some things I make an exception for and I do have a soft spot for M&M's; (especially the peanut butter ones). So, after looking through the various bags of candy, lo and behold I spied a bag of peanut butter M&M's. They were calling my name. Seriously. And at 50% off I mean, I just had to.

Now, I'm sitting here staring at them in a lovely clear class candy dish, saying "just one more" after about 10...or so. This is why I never buy candy. It's the M&M's fault. They made me do it. They are evil...but, oh so good.

Do you have a favorite treat?

1 comment:

The lady of the house... said...

G.~nice to "meet" you on here....this crazy, cool, big ol' blogland!! You're entered twice for the COZY GIVEAWAY....I'd love to ship it to you, it get's COOOOLD up there!!!


My fav. treat is peanut m & m's, they pose a threat to all of my non-elastic pants!!! :)