Monday, September 20, 2010

My D.I.Y.

So, I like to make things. I always have but, for the past year I haven't done a whole lot of "making" other than beds, breakfast, lunch and dinner. When I came across this project, I knew I wanted to do it...for three reasons.
#1 it was functional #2 it was easy and #3 it was quick and I'm all about a quick project.
In case you can't tell, it is a framed jewelry organizer. Gone are the days of my jewelry getting into tangled knots in my drawer. By the way, Julie has many more terrific DIY posts on her blog. They are all relatively doable and many you can do for little money. I had fun doing this little project. I wonder what I'll do next?

Have you done any DIY projects lately? Do tell.

2 comments:

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

I've been looking for a jewelry box that a) i actually like and b) isn't crazy expensive. Unfortunately I have not had luck! this is a great idea, i might just do it

Julie said...

I LOVE how it turned out! Great job!