1. Describe your Valentine in five words or less.
smoldering, selfless, loving, friend
2. Best Valentine present you ever received?
My first valentine's day with Kent. It was only a couple of weeks after we had started dating. We were best friends before that and he had told me he was in love with me. (that's another story) After that we became a couple. I don't remember what he gave me but, just being with him was a gift to me.
3. Worst Valentine present you ever received?
I honestly cannot remember.
4. Your favorite Valentine candy?
Hmmm...I really love orange chocolate so, that would probably be it.
5. Would you rather receive chocolate or flowers?
I would have to say flowers...they last a little longer than chocolate (at least in my house).
6. A dress-up candlelight dinner out or a movie snuggling at home?
We do a lot of movies in, and as much as I love that, getting dressed up for a romantic dinner would be fun...and will be happening next weekend. Can't wait.
7. Your favorite romantic movie(s)?
This is a tough one. I have sort of a love/hate relationship with romantic movies but, one I came to like a while ago is Serendipity...not quite as predictable as others. :)
8. Your favorite romantic song(s)?
This is another tough one. I LOVE music and I can't pick a favorite so, I would have to say that the first thing that comes to mind when I think of romantic songs is the classic "I will always love you" by Whitney Houston and "I can't help falling in love with you" by Elvis Presley. Both great love songs.
Happy Love Day!