Monday, October 5, 2009

The Simple Woman

I am joining The Simple Woman's Daybook today! You can too here.

Outside My Window...the sun is shining very brightly.

I am Thinking...that I should be planning my meals for this week.

I am Thankful For...God's guidance in my life.

I am Wearing...red ballet flats, dark blue jeans, black long-sleeved t-shirt, hat, watch and earrings.

I am Remembering...Autumn in New York, friends, and family.

I am Going...grocery shopping later.

I am Reading...Cold Tangerines, and Enjoying God's Grace.

I am Hoping...to go to a pumpkin farm sometime soon.

On My Mind...finishing my shopping list and menus.

From the Learning Rooms...lessons about the sun..and the "Son", Jesus is The Light of The World.

Noticing That...some of the leaves on the trees are finally starting to change.

Pondering These Words..."Charm is Deceptive, and beauty if fleeting: but, a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised." Proverbs 31:30

From the Kitchen..."I need to be cleaned!"

Around The House...some de-cluttering, dusting and organizing to be done, needing a few more fall decorations to feel more festive. :)

One of my favorite things...a large steamy mug with coffee, lots of cream, raw sugar and a sprinkle of cinnamon on a brisk day.

From My Picture Journal...
Unfortunately no pictures. I'm using a brand new computer and haven't transferred any pictures yet...hopefully next month!

No comments: