Sunday, January 18, 2009

I'd Love Your Help!

I enjoy blogging. It has become a sort of hobby for me. Over the last few months though, I have begun to feel a little "dry" in the topics to blog about category. I know I can always blog about my family, that's easy but, I'd like to offer a few other things as well. I put a poll up on my sidebar and would like to ask you to vote on some topics you'd like to read about from me. It will help me get the "creative juices" flowing. Also, if there is something that is not listed that you would like me to post about, feel free to leave me a comment. Not that I have this vast amount of unending knowledge and wisdom (I wish.) I would just like provide some different offerings for the readers. (all 21 of you!) :)

*Giveaway Winner Announced Tomorrow!

2 comments:

Circular Logic said...

I like all of your topics! I mean, the family life and motherhood stuff is great for me because someday I hope to be a mother, and trust me, I'm going to need all the help I can get!!! Your recipes and food ideas are great--I've made at least a couple of your recipes! Homemaking--I'm always looking for creative ways to organize, clean, etc... Health and nutrition--I'm kind of a health nut myself, always trying to make sure I choose the healthier options. So all of these topics are great. Plus, I just like hearing (er, reading) what you have to say :)

Anonymous said...

I think those are all great options!! I know the feeling of running dry. It is funny how some days it seems like you could write about a dozen things and then the next, you can't think of anything to write about!! :) Your posts are always so encouraging!! :)