Saturday, December 13, 2008

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Did ya miss me? You don't have to answer that. We just spent a lovely 4 days in New Hampshire and Boston. We had a great time. We met some new people and hung out with older friends. I plan on posting some pictures soon. We arrived home at 11pm last night, tucked the kiddos in bed and I, too nodded off almost immediately. I don't think I hit the pillow anythime before midnight our entire trip, in fact one night we went to bed at 2am! Hopefully I'll catch up soon. I enjoy being a bit of a night owl so, I don't mind but, it's alot easier to be a night owl if your kids are not getting up at the crack of dawn. They go to bed at 8 so, that usually means they will be up around 7. Don't get me wrong, 7 is good, really good, if you are not going to bed at 1 or 2 am. Which is why, when I am home, I go to bed between 10 and 11pm. Anyway, we had fun chatting into the wee hours of the morning with our old and new friends. This morning, I took the kiddos to their Choir practice at our church. They will be singing tomorrow night for The Community Festival Of Choirs. It should be fun. I'm looking forward to seeing them sing their little hearts out! I just finished baking Peanut Butter Blossom coookies for the reception afterwards, and I've been trying to practice self-control and not eating all of them!
Anyway, I'm back and hopefully will continue to blog throughout the week.

3 comments:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Hope you had a fun time at the choir festival yesterday!

And, I'm glad you are back - I missed you! ;)

I sure do miss visiting Boston - just not the bone-chilling cold, though!

-Andrea

Unknown said...

welcome back! glad you had a great trip. i look forward to seeing pictures!

outdoor.mom said...

I love your blogs!!! The pics of bedhead and the family one are adorable :-) I'm going to try some of your recipes :-)
Nice to meet you!