Friday, September 19, 2008

Calling All Shoe Lovers!

* Disclaimer: This post is completely frivolous and will in no way enhance your life. (maybe it will but, I doubt it.) It is meant purely for fun and entertainment.
To any men reading this: You will probably not find this post at all interesting.
Thank You.
I love shoes. Yes, I do. I am a girl, what can I say? I have a specific weakness for lovely colored shoes. They are fun, and add pizzaz to an outfit! My one rule about shoes is that I will not pay an outrageous amount of money for them. I will not. I cannot. It's not worth it. Especially on heels, they are just not always practical for me with the little ones and all. There are shoes you need and shoes you don't and the ones you don't need shouldn't cost you your whole bank account (in my opinion.) I thought it would be kind of fun to show you some of my favorite "fun" shoes and of course, I had to be realistic and show you my everyday shoes. These look nice but, they are killer on the feet. You can't see it in this picture but, they are peep toe.
These are a little more practical. I wear these alot.

Now, these babies are awesome and not too bad on the comfort level,
I think it's the platform.


I've had these for years, Kent gave these to me for a gift on Valentine's day a few
years ago.

These are also a little more practical, I wore them all summer long. Now, to be a little more realistic...these are my everyday shoes.

Well, not really everyday but, most days.And these beauties :) are my "play shoes"

They are comfy and functional and I don't trip and fall in them...a definite plus!

Can I let you in on a little secret?.....4 of these pairs were given to me as gifts (that I picked out) but, nonetheless they were gifts. (thanks, mom!) The yellow pair at the top were given to me by a friend! :) I love when that happens!

Can I let you in on another secret?...shoes are the only thing I really enjoy shopping for. Isn't that crazy? Believe it or not, I don't really like to shop that much, and I'm not really into having a bunch of "stuff." I just like shoes. That's all.

So....do you love shoes?



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the brown ones!

I do like shoes but I am too frugal to buy a lot. As long as I have the basic colors, brown (light and dark) and black I am ok although if I had to money, I would but A LOT more!

Unknown said...

we should go shoe shopping together some time :) i am a shoe fanatic!!! In fact, i am known at work to people who don't know my first name as "the girl with the cute shoes". i'll have to post my most favorites sometime too! great idea!

Whitney said...

Oh shoes are the greatest, aren't they?! Love them.

Amanda @ notsoextraordinary said...

I love shoes... sooo much! but i usually get stuck in a rut with one or two pairs. and wear them FOREVER. I have a ton of them, and I usually buy them cheap. I pretty much NEVER spend more than $20 on a pair, and even at that, it's like a BIG deal. if i spend more then they'd better be for something either really important/necessary, or do back flips and flush the toilet.

i actually have just realized that i need to buy a new pair of fallish shoes. i've been wearing hideous clogs for the last 2 or 3 falls, and i'm so over that now LOL

Jenny said...

Those green shoes are really cute! I don't buy many cute shoes, mainly because if I have any extra money to shop with I prefer to spend it on cute clothes or even better, kitchen gadgets, lol! I usually end up wearing the same 3 or so pairs all the time.

Anonymous said...

I like shoes, but they are hard to find at a cheap price when you have large feet!!! :(