Wednesday, July 16, 2008

NEWSFLASH!!

Guess what I went and did? I started me a new blog! Yep, I'm nuts. I thought I would take a little blogging break and I went and did this. I'm actually really excited about it. I've been thinking about it for awhile. My inspiration was to try and provide info that everyday people like you and I could really use. So...I decided to start a food blog. I know, there are about a gazillion of those out there but, I thought, "hey, why not?" The food I cook is really easy, good, and healthy and who can pass that up, right? I'm slightly obsessed with recipe collecting and I have sooooo many of them, I just had to share. I don't claim to know everything about food or cooking but, I do know I love both so, why not blog about it? Anyway, enough of that. Click HERE for my new blog called Real People Food. Please check it out and see what you think. I'd love any feedback you might have. Oh, and By the way...I'm back. It wasn't quite 2 weeks now, was it? I couldn't stay away that long. I love y'all too much!

No comments: