Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wacky Wednesday.

Hi folks. Welcome to Wacky Wednesday where bad photos are displayed as works of art. It can be anything from kids not smiling, to too much flash or not enough, heads cut off (see below), crazy candids, anything goes. Photos that would normally be deleted will be proudly shown here on Wednesdays....just for fun and maybe a laugh or two. Feel free to join in on your own blogs.
Here are a couple of really bad pictures that somehow did not get deleted from the camera...

This pic is flash overload. I'm not really sure what I was trying to capture here. I think I wanted K to smile while looking at the iguana but, obviously that was not what was happening.

As you can see, I have cut my poor baby's head out of the photo. And, it's a tad out of focus. This had the potential of being a decent picture but, Oh well. Anyone wanna give me photography lessons...I need them!

*NOTE: SANDY AT 4 RELUCTANT ENTERTAINERS IS DOING A GIVEAWAY FOR ONE OF HER CUTE APRONS AND A GREAT BOOK. SHE HAs A GREAT BLOG SO...HEAD ON OVER AND CHECK IT OUT , AND ENTER THE CONTEST WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!

No comments: