Before I start, I just thought I would tell you that I woke up this morning in a horrible,grouchy mood. I would like to publicly apologize to my family for having a stinky attitude....there. I feel better having told you that. :)
Yes, this is going to be a small series on spring cleaning. Don't ask me why. I can just hear all of you shouting for joy!!( *sarcasm*)
Cleaning is not one of my favorite things to do but, I enjoy a clean home so, I do what it takes without being obsessive about it. I'm not really a "neat freak" but, I like to have a somewhat orderly and clean home without sacrificing joy and fun for the rest of my family. I like the home to be "livable. I'm the type of person that says "go ahead and make a mess but, we'll clean up when you're done." It's a lot less stressful for me and the kids. Alright, I have a few cleaning products that I really love and get the job done so, I thought I'd share them with you just for fun. Unfortunately these companies are not paying me anything to promote their products. But, if they wanted to...I'd be game! :)
1. Mr. Clean Magic Eraser aka. "mom's best friend." (I had a picture but, accidentally erased it and didn't feel like doing it again, sorry). This little gem works on anything...crayons or paint on the wall, scuff marks, food stains, floors, sinks, tubs, you name it...it cleans it. I've got a little secret...WalMart makes a similar product and it works just as well and is much cheaper. They come in a pack of 4 and are $2 and some change. You can't beat that!
2. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes. I'm not huge on chemical cleaners but, disinfecting is VERY important and these work great. One wipe and you're good to go. I use these alot in the kitchen and on toys and stuff. These came in handy when we all had the flu!
3. Green Works All purpose cleaner. All natural cleaner, great smell. You can use it on anything. Is not antibacterial so, refer to above when cleaning chicken juice (yuck!) Great for countertops, stoves, refrigerators, etc...
4. Green Works Dilutable Cleaner. I use this on my floors. You mix 1/2 cup of this in a half a bucket of cool water and go to town. A lovely non-chemical clean smell.
5. Green Works Bathroom Cleaner. Again, not antibacterial but, great on sinks and the tops of toilets, not bad in the tub, either.
Green works also makes a great window cleaner.
I'd love to hear some of your favorite cleaning products so...share away!
Tomorrow, I'm going to share some tips I've learned over the years of spring cleaning and share some recipes for some homemade cleaning products so....stay tuned! I'll also be giving you opportunites to share some of your favorite cleaning tips and I'll pick a few of my favorites to post!