Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Cleaning Part 3.

Cleaning



For those of you who haven't been reading the past couple of days....go back and read. :) Just joking. Well, you can if you want but, I've been posting about Spring Cleaning and yesterday I asked the readers for some tips and advice they would have on cleaning. Well, I only received one piece of advice. But, it is from a highly reputable and professional source, I might add....my mother. My mother is an expert on cleaning (and cooking, too) so, she had some great advice to offer and I'm happy to share it with you.

" How to organize one's closet/cabinets and drawers.I am a firm believer, if you don't use it or wear it within a year, then it's time to GET RID OF IT!!! you don't have to throw it away, you know what they say: "One man's trash is another man's treasure. You might be blessing someone in the process. Mom"

Thanks mom. Great advice. Sometimes I hold onto things thinking I will wear them eventually but, they just end up sitting in my drawer or closet unworn and taking up space. The one year rule is a good one, indeed.

If anyone still wants to leave some tips or advice, go right ahead. I'd love to hear anything you'd have to offer.

No comments: