Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday!

Last year for Christmas, K got one of the Fisher-Price digital cameras. He loves it! He thinks he is so cool and walks around snapping pictures of everything. Here are some of his latest. Obviously, they are not the greatest quality but, it doesn't matter because he has fun and he loves seeing them on the computer!! me trying to fit in the frame! (bad pic of me):)
Our "evil" pellet stove that no longer works.
The computer.

Our handsome daddy!






*BTW, thanks everyone for your input on the hairdo. :) If you haven't voted, there's still time left...I visit my hairdresser next Tuesday! :)



1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

Eve would love a camera like this for Christmas. I saw the sign for them at Costco, but no camera... I was disappointed! I think she'd have a total blast and maybe give me a little payback for all the times I've annoyed her by taking too many pictures :)

K's got real potential! :)

-Andrea