Friday, October 26, 2007

Good Food Friday!!! And I stress Good.


This, my friends...is the most delicious gingerbread recipe I have ever tasted! I wanted to share the wealth with you!!! THANK YOU to my friend Andrea for sharing the link on her site! It's my turn to host the book club at my house tonight and I thought this gingerbread would be a great treat. I substituted turbinado sugar for the white sugar and I used 1 Cup of Unbleached White Flour and 1 Cup of White Whole Wheat Flour and it came out great! Also, I was feeling a little creative today so, my son helped me bake (which he loves!) and then we read the story about the Gingerbread Man and colored a picture of a gingerbread man. It definitely occupied his time before nap! I hope you will try it and I hope you'll visit my friend Andrea's site as well...she's got some terrific recipes!

1 comment:

Andrea@Sgt and Mrs Hub said...

I'm so glad you guys liked it! I am ready to make it again :) Ours was gone within a couple of days!

-Andrea